Westwind Condo Units 881-889
Bellaire, Michigan 49615, Antrim County
Click on the photographs below for a larger view.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Unit with 1100 sq. foot of living space. Sleeping arrangements – 1 king bed in master bedroom, 1 queen bed in guest bedroom, and double sofa sleeper in living room. Master bath with shower, Jacuzzi tub, and hairdryer, guest bath with tub/shower combo. Full kitchen, gas fireplace in living room, washer/dryer, dining area for six, private deck. Satellite television, phone with voicemail, wireless internet. DVD player in master bedroom.
Outdoor pool with bath-house available during summer months. Grills and picnic area available.
Access to private Beach Club – Beach, Clubhouse, Playground for Children, Park-style Charcoal Grills, Basketball Court, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes, Sand Volleyball Pit, Picnic Area. Guest Pass required from Vacation Club Front Desk.
9 units in 1 building (3 story) *No elevator available
*Step counts are approximate from parking area.
- 881 – first floor – 31 stairs
- 882 – first floor – 25 stairs
- 883 – first floor – 25 stairs
- 884 – second floor – 47 stairs
- 885 – second floor – 41 stairs
- 886 – second floor – 41 stairs
- 887 – third floor – 63 stairs
- 888 – third floor – 57 stairs
- 889 – third floor – 57 stairs
Vacation Club Owners please refer to your owner’s manual regarding housekeeping credits and purchasing. Guest staying for a full week will receive a mid-week spiff. A spiff includes garbage removal, changing bed linens and towels, running or unloading the dishwasher, and light vacuuming.
Each unit is supplied with a starter set of toilet paper, Kleenex, coffee/filter, SOS pad, paper towels, and hand soap. When this supply is depleted, you are responsible for any additional supplies needed during your stay.
*Laundry soap and salt/pepper are not provided.
Each unit is stocked with basic kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, and appliances. If you require specialty items for cooking and preparing food, please bring those items from home.
No pets allowed.
Rates and Payment Information
Vacation Club Owners please refer to your owner’s manual regarding point usage and purchasing.
A valid ID is required at check-in from all exchange guests.
RCI points Guest Information
- Unit Type – 266
Vacation Club is a Friday to Friday resort. RCI Points Guests may be required to do a unit change during their stay if their reservation overlaps two check-in weeks.
- Rollaway – $5/night or $25 for seven days
- Pack N’ Play – $3/night or $15 for seven days – (Crib sheets are not provided)
- Highchair – $3/night or $15 for seven days
- There are a limited number of items available for rental. Please call ahead to 888-275-0100 reserve items you may need.
Payment required prior to items being delivered to unit. Once item is delivered – no refunds.